20071124

Dear myself,

So this is what it feels like to be content. Not wanting anything more, not needing something more. Everything is just adequate. It has been a while ever since we felt like this, hasn't it?

The time that we're able to just sit, and smile. And say "Know what? I'm glad that I'm alive."

Surely, it's not every time that we feel like this, because turmoils may come crashing down not too long in the future. But, the times like this is what makes all the turmoils worth it.

Problems, sorrow, anger, betrayal, anything, just about anything that are capable to bring depression are a tool. A tool for us to appreciate the calm, tranquil time like this.

Sometimes... we are too caught up in our depression that we forget that times like this will come. No matter how long it is, it will come.

And we just have to believe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, noticed that whenever your dad and mom is around the page is not updated. ???

have a great year

Sunday, January 06, 2008 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I wish that time will come to me soon. The time when I can also be calm and content. It's kind of depressing lately since I have to think what the next step I need to take is.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home