20070508

Dear myself,

"I wonder if there is a meaning of a failed love." - Honey & Clover

Yes. I wonder. But we already know that an event holds a certain meaning though maybe we don't know what right now. I wonder if there is a meaning of our bleeding heart. I wonder if there is a meaning of our anger and grudge.

It has been a month ever since it broke, our hearts. The first week was hellish. The thought of death was always in our mind. The thought of continuing life was unbearable. We were ultimately not functioning.

The second week was still hellish. The longing was torturing our inside. The thought of not seeing that person was very painful. But somehow, we could see that it was ending, even with all the denials.

The third week was, yes, still hellish, but we could see a glimpse of heaven. Yes, we still could not help but to miss our once-beloved-person. But we was sure, that there was no way for us to return. We could not bear another heartache.

The fourth week was... better. Finally we came at peace. Finally we could end everything. And finally we could hope again. I wish for a new love. Not right away. But we are sure that we're going to love.

The fifth week comes. We can still feel the longing. But we're at peace... It ended. We're still angry, but... we don't hate the person. I think that's good enough.

I wonder if there's a meaning of a failed love.

Honey & Clover answered: "I'm so glad that I've met you."

Me?

Yes... I'm glad that I have met you... my once-beloved-darling.

But I'm glad too... because I know I can survive without you. And because I'm stronger now. And someday, I will find someone I love and love me back.

Wait for me, my future love. I will find you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you believe in Karma?
Something done by the parent, same thing will happened to the daughter. Everyone need a lesson to be able to understand

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home