20060929

Dear myself,

Why there is that very same sting in our heart? Didn't we end it eleven days ago? I know. It must be painful to fight the longing of that pain we knew so well. It is empty right now, in my heart. Waiting for another warmth to come. But we all know that happiness never comes too soon. God above makes everything beautiful on His time, we know that, right?

I can't help it though... to feel lonely. Remember yesterday? When we walked alone on that road. Usually we feel nothing. But yesterday, it felt kind of cold and lonely, didn't it? Couldn't miss that same person and couldn't miss another person because we aren't at that term yet. It felt lonely, didn't it?

It was tempting to go back there, on that familiar agony. But we made a promise to move on, didn't we? And to let that person be free.

We did love that someone so very dearly, but somewhere along the way, we lost it, didn't we? Remember that last kiss? When nothing was there in the lip-lock? Remember the blank, dullness feeling? The love wasn't there anymore, remember? It had been replaced by obsession.

And we chained that very person we cared so much. We hurt the one who was important to us, and we hurt ourselves as well. You realized that, didn't you? But we couldn't stop.

It had ended. We asked that question that we were very afraid of. Whether that person needed us. And we knew what the answer was, right? 'No'. We died back then, didn't we? The dead cannot be brought back to life.

It was the time we had to move on.

It wouldn't be easy, dear me. I know. I know it because I feel it too. I am you. It is very hard. But someday we will be truly happy. Someday.

Happiness never comes too quick, but it never comes too late as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home